- On Monday, Kylie Jenner stepped out in West Hollywood, California, wearing a white, double-breasted blazer dress.
- She styled her freshly-dyed blue hair, which she debuted in an Instagram post on Sunday, into a wavy updo.
- Jenner wore a similar business-casual outfit to the 2018 MTV Video Music Awards last August.
Kylie Jenner rang in the new year with one of her favourite trends and a head-turning new hairstyle.
On New Year’s Eve, the beauty mogul was spotted in West Hollywood, California, wearing a white, double-breasted blazer dress by Maggie Marilyn and multicolored, strappy stilettos by Olgana Paris.
Jenner accessorized the simple pantless look with chunky gold earrings, a clear box handbag by L’Afshar, and metallic pink nails.
The Kylie Cosmetics founder also styled her freshly-dyed blue hair – which she debuted in an Instagram post on Sunday – into a wavy updo.
Jenner rocked a similar business-casual outfit at the 2018 MTV Video Music Awards last August.
That night, the reality TV star wore a belted white blazer dress by Tom Ford and ankle-strap heels by Olgana Paris, embellished with a large gemstone across the top of each shoe.
Visit INSIDER’s homepage for more.
- Read more:
- 31 times celebrities have rocked the ‘no pants’ trend
- 37 photos that show how Kylie Jenner’s style has evolved over the years
- Kylie Jenner rocked the ‘no pants’ trend again and matched her outfit to her new pink hair
- Kylie Jenner put a glamorous spin on the ‘no pants’ trend by wearing thigh-high cowboy boots
Business Insider Emails & Alerts
Site highlights each day to your inbox.