- Kylie Jenner showed off her giant Kylie Cosmetics office in a YouTube video shared on Thursday.
- The modern space is filled with pink accents, as well as walls made from Jenner’s beauty products.
- Jenner also has a bouquet made from money in her office, and a vending machine that distributes Champagne.
- Though most rooms in the space are dedicated to Jenner’s makeup brand, she said in the video that her family also uses the office for business meetings and photo shoots.
- Visit Insider’s homepage for more stories.
On Thursday, Jenner reminded fans of her success when she uploaded a tour of the Kylie Cosmetics office on her YouTube channel. The video, titled “Official Kylie Jenner Office Tour,” has been viewed more than two million times at the time of writing.
She starts the video by showcasing her office’s lobby, which is filled with modern furniture and pink walls. A neon “Kylie” sign hangs on the wall, as well as a giant television that displays videos of Jenner and her family members.
“I specifically wanted pink accents everywhere,” Jenner said in her video. “I didn’t want the office to be overwhelming with pink, but you’ll definitely see, for example like, little pink Starbursts everywhere, and cute little accents like that.”
She also seems to have been inspired by her own family when decorating the space. In one area of her office, a giant table is covered in hundreds of magazines that feature Jenner or her family on the covers.
With such a large space on her hands, Jenner is able to display every beauty product she’s ever made.
One way she’s done so is by covering an entire wall with lip kits. She also has a showroom – that’s revealed towards the end of the video – filled with each makeup collection she’s created over the years.
There’s no shortage of luxurious amenities throughout the Kylie Cosmetics office. For example, one of Jenner’s personal offices features a bouquet made from money.
“Alexander Wang actually sent me these for my birthday,” Jenner said of the money flowers. “I did the money collection, so he sent me these money flowers that were in an Alexander Wang bag, and I thought they were so cool.”
“Obviously I wasn’t going to get rid of them, so I put them in my office,” she continued.
The office is also home to a vending machine that only distributes Champagne. Surprisingly, Jenner said in the video that she’s never actually used it.
“I have this amazing Champagne machine, this Kylie Cosmetics Champagne machine, which is everything,” she said. “I haven’t used it, but I’ve seen some people get some champagne for sure.”
Still, Jenner says she’s not the only one to use her giant office space. According to the makeup mogul, her family also stops by frequently.
“My family comes also, and has meetings in here a lot,” Jenner said in her video. “My mum and my sisters are always here taking meetings.”
“This has definitely become more of a family office, which I love,” she said.
Watch the full video below.
- Read more:
- Kylie Jenner celebrated the beginning of fall with a sparkling orange outfit and $US5,695 clutch that looks like a pile of money
- Kylie Jenner wore a gold dress with a daring cutout and slit to Justin Bieber and Hailey Baldwin’s wedding, but some don’t think it’s appropriate
- Kris and Kylie Jenner carried matching Birkin bags estimated to be worth hundreds of thousands of dollars to talk business on a private jet
- Kylie Jenner shuts down reports that she had a ‘2 a.m. date with Tyga’
Business Insider Emails & Alerts
Site highlights each day to your inbox.