- Kylie Jenner wore a denim jumpsuit while shopping in New York City on Thursday.
- She paired the $US1,090 jumpsuit by IRO Paris with ankle-length snakeskin boots and a Dior saddle bag.
- The zip-up, fitted design added a modern touch to the retro look.
Kylie Jenner seems to be deviating from her typical style lately. She made a bold move with some striking red pants on Tuesday, and later in the week turned her attention to a more retro look.
On Thursday, Jenner went shopping in New York City wearing a $US1,090 jumpsuit by IRO Paris that puts a modern spin on the denim-on-denim trend.
The jumpsuit has a zip-up design in the front and an overturned grey lambskin collar. It also had a more fitted design than the typical flowy nature of modern jumpsuits.
She completed the look with a pair of ankle-length snakeskin boots and a vintage Dior saddle bag.
Jenner is currently joining her boyfriend Travis Scott on the road as he travels for his Astro World Tour. She previously revealed in a YouTube video that she always gets an extra hotel room all of the outfits she’s seen wearing while out and about.
Visit INSIDER’s homepage for more.
- Read more:
- Watch Stormi Webster steal the spotlight from her mum Kylie Jenner as she interrupts her makeup tutorial
- Kylie Jenner took a fashion risk in a pair of bright red pants and a new icy shade of silver hair
- Kylie Jenner says she always get an extra hotel room for her clothes and makeup
- Kylie Jenner shares throwback photos with Kendall that show they used to wear matching outfits as kids
NOW WATCH: Briefing videos
Business Insider Emails & Alerts
Site highlights each day to your inbox.