- A trailer for season 19 of “Keeping Up with the Kardashians” includes multiple coronavirus pandemic-related clips.
- Kylie Jenner says that someone “close to home” has tested positive for COVID-19, while Kris Jenner cries because she can’t be with her kids.
- The show will return for its 19th season in September.
- Visit Insider’s homepage for more stories.
“Keeping Up with the Kardashians” won’t be back until September, but a recently released trailer revealed some of the topics the show will be taking on next season, including the coronavirus pandemic.
The trailer, which gives a sneak peek of the show’s 19th season, broaches the topic with a voiceover of Kim who says, “The White House said that the coronavirus is serious,” over ominous music. The trailer also mentions the Los Angeles stay-at-home order, which went into effect on March 19.
It also includes a clip of Kylie Jenner telling the camera that the coronavirus pandemic hits “close to home,” though the clip doesn’t offer any more details into what the Kylie Cosmetics founder meant.
“It’s just scary when someone so close to home has tested positive,” she said.
It appears season 19 will touch on the ways the Kardashian family has been affected by the pandemic. One clip shows Scott Disick saying he’s going a bit stir crazy, and another shows a tearful Kris Jenner telling Khloe over the phone she wishes she could hug her.
The trailer also features non-coronavirus-related clips, including Kris and Disick pulling a prank and the family speculating about whether Khloe has hooked up with ex Tristan Thompson.
“Keeping Up with the Kardashians” will return to E! in September. You can watch the trailer for season 19 here:
- Read more:
- 40 reality TV stars who became mega Instagram influencers, ranked by how many millions of followers they have
- How Kim Kardashian West built her $US370 million empire
- How Kylie Jenner has changed throughout every season of ‘Keeping Up With the Kardashians’
Business Insider Emails & Alerts
Site highlights each day to your inbox.