- Krispy Kreme has brought back its “Day of the Dozens” promotion for December 12.
- On December 12, if customers buy a dozen of Krispy Kreme’s glazed doughnuts they will receive another dozen of any variety of doughnuts for $US1.
- The promotion will only be limited to two per customer.
Krispy Kreme has brought back its “Day of the Dozens” promotion for the holiday season.
On December 12, customers can get a dozen doughnuts for $US1, as long as you purchase a separate dozen of Original Glazed doughnuts too.
The promotion will only last a day, and a Krispy Kreme spokesperson said in a press release that the offer will be limited to two per customer.
With Krispy Kreme’s boxes of a dozen retailing between $US8 and $US9 a box, the “Day of the Dozen” promotion means 24 doughnuts for roughly under $US10.
- Read more:
- We compared Krispy Kreme and Dunkin’ Doughnuts to find out which is really best – and the winner was clear
- These are America’s favourite restaurant chains
- This 100-pound doughnut can feed 375 people
- 13 of the most unique doughnut shops in the US
Business Insider Emails & Alerts
Site highlights each day to your inbox.