- Kris Jenner gifted her 1-year-old granddaughter Stormi Webster an elaborate playhouse for Christmas featuring furniture Kylie Jenner had when she was little.
- Kylie Jenner gave fans a tour of Stormi’s new digs in a YouTube video she posted Monday.
- In the video, the Kylie Cosmetics entrepreneur shared emotional moments with her mum, who said Stormi’s playhouse reminded her of when Kylie was Stormi’s age.
- The video also includes a brief look at Kylie Jenner’s Christmas decorations.
- Visit Insider’s homepage for more stories.
On Monday, Jenner shared a YouTube video titled “VLOG: My 2019 Christmas Decorations.” In the video, Jenner gave fans a look inside her festively decorated living, dining, and kitchen spaces – and later showed fans an exciting gift for Stormi.
Jenner’s home features multiple Christmas trees adorned in white and gold, along with various fluffy polar-bear stuffed animals.
But Jenner’s holiday decorations were only part of her entertaining new video tour. After showing her festive dining room and kitchen, Jenner hinted at the next portion of the vlog.
“Earlier today, my mum actually surprised Stormi with the best Christmas gift of all time, and I filmed it,” Jenner said.
Jenner showed her mum tearing up before leading Kylie to the special gift for Stormi – an ornate playhouse that is essentially a mini-mansion fit for a queen. Stormi’s realistic playhouse can be seen through the glass doors of Kylie’s home.
“I used to have a house like this when I was Stormi’s age,” Kylie Jenner said as she followed her mum outside to tour Stormi’s new playhouse.
Upon walking up to the lifelike home, Jenner pointed out a detail that reminded her of the house she had growing up: a painted sign above the door that said “Welcome friends.”
The camera follows Kris and Kylie Jenner into the home, which is complete with hyperrealistic details – including a door-knocker, a functioning air-conditioning unit, a faux fireplace, and a coordinated kitchenette.
The lower level of the playhouse has furniture that was in Kylie Jenner’s childhood playhouse. It even includes household items like ironing boards, which Kris Jenner seemed excited to point out.
“This just reminds me of when you were a little girl,” Kris Jenner told her daughter while they shared an emotional moment in the playhouse.
The mother-daughter-duo – both dressed in festive attire, with Kylie wearing antlers and Kris wearing Santa-esque pajamas and a robe – embraced outside the detailed playhouse.
Then, it was time to show Stormi her new digs. Kris Jenner led her granddaughter to the home, where she rang the doorbell.
“It’s Stormi’s house!” Kris Jenner said.
Stormi appeared to be all smiles upon exploring her new play area.
Stormi was eager to open the cabinets, which Kris Jenner suggested could be a good place to store lips kits from Kylie Cosmetics.
Then, the soon-to-be 2-year-old explored the second level of the home, which has a realistic banister and balcony and connects to an outdoor patio.
Stormi then had a field day with the doorbell – and after she rang it one too many times, Kris Jenner shared a reminder to herself to “get that doorbell disconnected.”
While fans and followers of the Kardashian-Jenner clan can most likely agree that Stormi’s playhouse is over-the-top, the excitement on her face and the emotional moments between Kris and Kylie Jenner were that of pure joy.
- Read more:
- Kylie Jenner’s giant makeup office includes everything from a Champagne vending machine to a bouquet made from money
- Kylie Jenner shared a video of a typical day in her life, but baby Stormi steals the show
- The top 10 Kardashian family scandals that captured our attention this year, ranked
Business Insider Emails & Alerts
Site highlights each day to your inbox.