- Kohl’s shares are down 8.75% to $US37.22 on Thursday after the company’s earnings report.
- The company reported earnings of $US0.70 per share, which was lower than the $US0.72 per share expected by Wall Street, according to Bloomberg.
- Revenue came in above expectations, at $US4.332 billion vs. expectations in $US4.299 billion.
- Recent hurricanes led to store closures in the affected areas, which put a damper on the company’s sales.
- Costs also increased, which lessened the impact of the first comparable-store sales increase in seven quarters.
- Kohls is down 25.14% this year.
Business Insider Emails & Alerts
Site highlights each day to your inbox.