This very complex machine has one job — to flip a water bottle. Built entirely out of K’NEX, YouTuber Thibault Art has created something that gets the viral water bottle flipping challenge right.
It took 7 prototypes and over 4 months of construction. The machine is made up of 5,600 pieces and has 5 motors powering it.
Follow Tech Insider: On Facebook
More from Justin Gmoser:
- Someone built a K’NEX machine that does the perfect water bottle flip
- JAMIE DIMON: Trump’s economic agenda is the right agenda
- It will cost you $US10,000 to get a first-class suite on Japan’s new luxury train
- Here’s a visualisation of Elon Musk’s tunnelling project that could change transportation forever
- Waymo is now letting ordinary people sign up to test its self-driving cars in Phoenix
Business Insider Emails & Alerts
Site highlights each day to your inbox.