Sears just announced a fresh round of store closures.
The company told employees on Tuesday that it will close more than 30 Sears and Kmart stores in early 2017, half a dozen employees told Business Insider.
Business Insider confirmed the closures with store employees at each location. We will add to this list as we confirm additional closures.
Kmart stores closing:
- Jasper Mall, Jasper, Alabama
- 2003 US-280, Phenix City, Alabama
- 3001 Iowa Ave., Riverside, California
- 1801 NW US Hwy 19, Crystal River, Florida
- 501 N. Beneva Road, Sarasota, Florida
- 19400 Cochran Blvd., Port Charlotte, Florida
- 2111 S. Federal Highway, Ft. Pierce, Florida
- 1501 Normandy Village Parkway, Jacksonville, Florida
- 2211 W. Irlo Bronson Memorial Highway, Kissimmee, Florida
- 4955 Golden Gate Parkway, Naples, Florida
- 111 Town and Country Dr., Palatka, Florida
- 2815 West Parrish Ave., Owensboro, Kentucky
- 1501 Paris Pike, Georgetown, Kentucky
- 14662 N. US Highway 25 E, Corbin, Kentucky
- 1710 W. Highway 192, London, Kentucky
- 3010 Fort Campbell Blvd., Hopkinsville, Kentucky
- 2945 Scottsville Road, Bowling Green, Kentucky
- 222 North Point Blvd, Baltimore, Maryland
- 9 Plaza Way, Fairhaven, Massachusetts
- 4645 Commercial Dr., New Hartford, New York
- 250 Three Springs Dr., Weirton, West Virginia
- 731 Beverly Pike, Elkins, West Virginia
- 5132 Sixth Ave., Tacoma, Washington
- 1050 Division St., Parkersburg, West Virginia
Sears stores closing:
- Kentucky Oaks Mall, Paducah, Kentucky
- 1901 S. Yale Ave., Tulsa, Oklahoma
- Town Center Mall, Charleston, West Virginia
- Meadowbrook Mall, Bridgeport, West Virginia
- Walden Galleria, Cheektowaga, New York
- Boulevard Mall, Amherst, New York
- 1 Galleria Dr., Middletown, New York
- Swansea Mall, Swansea, Massachusetts
This latest round of closures will bring the total number of stores that Sears has closed this fiscal year to more than 200.
Produced by Emma Fierberg. Original reporting by Hayley Peterson.
Follow BI Video: On Twitter
Business Insider Emails & Alerts
Site highlights each day to your inbox.