- “Game of Thrones” star Kit Harington hosted this week’s “Saturday Night Live” ahead of the show’s highly anticipated premiere of its final season on April 14.
- Harington’s opening monologue touched on the show’s end and what’s next for his career, before he was interrupted by a series of audience members who were hungry for spoilers.
- The first audience member to stand up during the monologue pressed Harington to tell the crowd how the show ends before he was escorted off-camera.
- Emilia Clarke then appeared to push Harington for “even a general sense of how it ends”, saying she couldn’t remember.
- Other disappointed audience members included a gang of Harry Potter fans, actor John Bradley inquiring about the fate of his character Samwell Tarly, and “SNL” cast member Pete Davidson dressed as the Night King.
- Fellow “GOT” star Rose Leslie, Harington’s wife, made the monologue’s final appearance to ask how they would make money once the show ends.
- Visit INSIDER’s homepage for more.