NBC / E!Kim Kardashian West spoke to Jimmy Fallon about her fight with Kourtney Kardashian, right, while sitting in her mum’s ‘glam room.’
- Kim Kardashian West discussed her physical fight with Kourtney Kardashian during a remote interview with Jimmy Fallon.
- The sisters pushed and hit each other during the season 18 premiere of E!’s “Keeping Up With the Kardashians” – but Kim said the cameras didn’t catch when Kourtney made her bleed.
- “I don’t really ever resort to violence like that, but she scratched me so hard,” Kim told Fallon. “You didn’t really get to see that detail.”
- “When I looked down at my arm and I saw that she had really scratched me and I felt it all on my back, I just, you know, went over and slapped her back,” she continued. “It’s not my proudest moment, but we were going through it.”
- Kim also revealed that their mum, Kris Jenner, cried when she saw the violent clip: “She was like, ‘Who are you guys?'”
- Visit Insider’s homepage for more stories.
Business Insider Emails & Alerts
Site highlights each day to your inbox.