- Kim Kardashian West wore an all-leather outfit to see a performance of “The Nutcracker” on Sunday with Kanye, North, and Saint West.
- Kardashian West paired her Bottega Veneta turtleneck leather top, leather pants, and a $US240 Nike x Olivia Kim foil puffer jacket with a pair of purple Balenciaga boots.
- The Balenciaga Knife spandex sock boots retail for $US1,190, but are on sale for $US595 on Net-A-Porter at the time of writing.
- Visit Insider’s homepage for more stories.
Kim Kardashian West gave off some serious intergalactic vibes while out in New York City on Sunday.
The reality star and makeup mogul wore an all-leather outfit to see a performance of “The Nutcracker” on Sunday alongside Kanye, North, and Saint West.
Kardashian West added a pop of colour to her all-leather ensemble with a pair of purple, pointed-toe Balenciaga boots.
The Balenciaga Knife spandex sock boots retail for $US1,190, but are on sale for $US595 on Net-A-Porter at the time of writing.
Kanye West also attended the performance of “The Nutcracker,” wearing the Yeezy military boots with black pants and a burgundy sweater.
Kardashian West is no stranger to adding pops of colour to neutral outfits.
While attending the Dior Men Pre-Fall 2020 runway show in Miami, Florida, Kardashian West accessorized her head-to-toe snakeskin look with a blue Dior crossbody bag that featured silver and red accents.
- Read more:
- Kim Kardashian wore 4 animal prints in one outfit, showing her commitment to the snakeskin trend
- The secret NYC vintage store where Kim Kardashian West shops for vintage clothes
- Kim Kardashian put a daring twist on a ’90s trend by wearing leather chaps with a denim corset
- Kourtney and Khloe Kardashian both showed their bras on the 2019 PCAs red carpet with Kim and Kris Jenner
Business Insider Emails & Alerts
Site highlights each day to your inbox.