- On Saturday, Kim Kardashian West and North West wore matching neon outfits in New York City.
- Kardashian West wore a bright pink jacket and matching pink leggings.
- North wore a neon yellow dress, purse, scrunchie, and sunglasses.
- Other members of the Kardashian-Jenner family have worn neon ensembles in recent months as well.
- Neon is one of the biggest trends in Hollywood right now.
On Saturday, the KKW Beauty founder turned heads in New York City in a bright pink jacket and matching pink leggings. Kardashian West completed the simple, sporty look with a sleek ponytail and white sneakers.
She was joined by North West, the eldest of the reality TV star’s three children with Kanye West, who also wore an all-neon outfit consisting of a neon yellow dress, purse, scrunchie, and sunglasses. Like her mum, North also wore white sneakers.
Kardashian West and North aren’t the only members of the Kardashian-Jenner family who have worn all-neon outfits in recent months.
In June, Kylie Jenner attended Louis Vuitton’s Spring/Summer 2019 show during Paris Fashion Week in a neon yellow tracksuit.
Neon has been sweeping Hollywood, street style, and runways as of late.
In addition to the Kardashian-Jenners, everyone from actress Sarah Paulson to model Paloma Elsesser has been spotted wearing bright, head-turning looks.
NOW WATCH: Executive Life videos
Business Insider Emails & Alerts
Site highlights each day to your inbox.