Vogue/YouTube and Karwai Tang/Getty ImagesKim Kardashian showed Vogue how she got ready for the 2019 Met Gala.
- Kim Kardashian West invited Vogue to her final fittings for the 2019 Met Gala.
- The video shows Kardashian West trying on her Thierry Mugler dress, which featured a tightly tied corset.
- “So Anna, if I don’t sit down for dinner, now you know why,” Kardashian West said after being fitted for her corset, referring to the Vogue editor Anna Wintour.
- She said her husband, Kanye West, wanted “to try to fade out in the background” with his outfit.
- Kardashian West said the Met Gala is “as nerve-wracking as my wedding.”
- While getting her hair and makeup done, she explained that she “won’t be able to pee for about four hours.”
- Watch the full video from Vogue below.
- Visit INSIDER’s homepage for more stories.
- Read more:
- The 25 best looks celebrities wore to the 2019 Met Gala
- The 15 best – and wildest – dressed celebrity couples at the 2019 Met Gala
- The 35 wildest looks celebrities wore to the 2019 Met Gala
- 28 of the most outrageous looks from the Met Gala
- Everything you’ve ever wanted to know about what it’s like to attend the celebrity-studded Met Gala
Business Insider Emails & Alerts
Site highlights each day to your inbox.