- Kim Kardashian West wore a vintage black Versace gown to the amfAR gala in New York City on Wednesday night.
- The unique dress featured thick tapered shoulder straps and a geometric plunging neckline.
- Kardashian West paired the gown with a pair of heels that featured thin, clear straps.
- Kourtney Kardashian also attended the event in a matching black vintage Versace gown.
- The two Kardashian sisters wore similar black dresses to a gala in early November 2018 as well.
A longtime fan of the “naked” dress trend, Kim Kardashian West has been wearing one sheer gown after another lately. The KKW Beauty founder opted for a different look Wednesday night, although her outfit was still daring as ever.
At the star-studded amfAR gala in New York City, the unofficial start of New York Fashion Week, Kardashian West turned heads in a vintage black Versace gown. The unique dress featured thick tapered shoulder straps and a geometric plunging neckline.
The reality TV star, who has a seemingly endless collection of vintage designer threads, kept the rest of her look simple. She paired the gown with a pair of heels that featured thin, clear straps and chose not to wear a necklace or bracelets.
Kardashian West’s sister, Kourtney, also attended the event in a matching vintage Versace gown. While the straps on both dresses looked similar, Kardashian’s gown featured a higher inverted sweetheart neckline and a thigh-high slit.
Kardashian accessorizing with a pair of black pointy-toe heels and an emerald ring from Lorraine Schwartz.
The sisters’ matching black dresses looked similar to ones they wore to the 2018 LACMA Art + Film gala in early November 2018.
That time, Kardashian West opted for a glossy black gown with a lace-up neckline while Kardashian wore a black dress with thin halter straps.
Visit INSIDER’s homepage for more.
- Read more:
- Kim Kardashian wore a Versace dress from the ’90s that looks like one of Kendall Jenner’s most daring outfits
- Kourtney Kardashian shared an intentionally distorted picture of her and Kim Kardashian after people accused her of editing the original
- Kim Kardashian West shared a rare throwback photo from 2 decades ago, and her outfit is giving us total ’90s flashbacks
- Celebrities like Kim Kardashian are getting fake skin ‘implants’ that look straight out of a fantasy world. Here’s the story behind them.
Business Insider Emails & Alerts
Site highlights each day to your inbox.