Entertainment Tonight/YouTubeKourtney, Kim, and Khloe Kardashian on Entertainment Tonight.
- Kourtney Kardashian, Kim Kardashian West, and Khloe Kardashian were recently interviewed together on “Entertainment Tonight.”
- When an “ET” reporter asked Kourtney if she would consider leaving her family’s show, “Keeping Up With the Kardashians” on E!, she said she’s “not saying goodbye.”
- The interviewer then asked her sisters if the show could continue without her, and Khloe confirmed it would.
- “Yeah,” she said. “I mean, we definitely love Kourtney and we will miss Kourtney – whatever she decides to do – but people come, people go all the time.”
- She added: “This family, I feel like it’s a revolving door. So Kourtney might leave this week, she’ll be back. They all come back.”
- Kourtney has previously said she wants to quit the show to focus on parenting, and said more details about her decision would be revealed on season 18.
- Watch the interview below.
Business Insider Emails & Alerts
Site highlights each day to your inbox.