- The three Kardashian sisters recently appeared on ABC’s “Jimmy Kimmel Live” to promote the new season of their reality show.
- Without naming names, Kimmel told Khloe Kardashian he had a question about “this character that you had a baby with,” meaning Tristan Thompson.
- “Is it time to stop dating basketball players?” he asked. She looked vaguely uncomfortable.
- “I like what I like. What can I say?” she replied. “I should have listened to my MJ, my grandmother. I should probably start to date accountants or something like that.”
- Visit INSIDER’s homepage for more great stories.
When the three Kardashian sisters recently made an appearance on ABC’s “Jimmy Kimmel Live” – ostensibly to promote the new season of E!’s “Keeping Up With the Kardashians” – Kimmel did not hesitate to ask about recent family drama.
Without naming names, Kimmel told Khloe Kardashian he had a question about “this character that you had a baby with,” meaning her ex-boyfriend Tristan Thompson.
“Is it time to stop dating basketball players?” he asked. While the audience applauded and shouted “yes,” she seemed vaguely uncomfortable.
“I don’t know. I like what I like. What can I say?” she replied, clarifying that she actually does enjoy watching basketball and it’s not just the players’ “height thing” that she’s interested in.
“But I do agree – I should have listened to my MJ, my grandmother. I should probably start to date accountants or something like that,” she concluded.
Kardashian recently blasted Thompson on social media after he was spotted getting cosy with another woman:Jordyn Woods, Kylie Jenner’s best friend. Woods later confirmed that she and Thompson had kissed and claimed that he initiated it.
What’s been harder & more painful is being hurt by someone so close to me. Someone whom I love & treat like a little sister. But Jordyn is not to be blamed for the breakup of my family. This was Tristan’s fault.
— Khloé (@khloekardashian) March 2, 2019
Before Thompson had even entered the picture, however, Kardashian had an unfortunate track record when it came to dating basketball players.
She previously dated Houston Rockets player James Harden,who also cheated on her. Kardashian was married to former Los Angeles Lakers player Lamar Odom, whose alleged drug use and infidelity eventually led to the couple’s split in 2013.
Watch the full interview video below.
Business Insider Emails & Alerts
Site highlights each day to your inbox.