- In a new video ahead of the upcoming episode of the Facebook Watch series “Red Table Talk,” former NBA player Keyon Dooling talks about the sexual abuse he says he experienced as a child.
- Speaking to Jada Pinkett Smith and Adrienne Banfield-Norris, Dooling says that he was “in a very masculine industry” and he had “a lot of doubt and insecurities.”
- Dooling previously spoke out in a 2018 essay for The Players’ Tribune and said that his older brother’s friend molested him when he was seven years old.
- Watch the video below. The full episode will be available on Monday, May 13.
- Visit INSIDER’s homepage for more stories.
Business Insider Emails & Alerts
Site highlights each day to your inbox.