- On Thursday, Kendall Jenner attended the opening of Tiffany & Co.’s flagship store in Sydney, Australia.
- The model wore a Barbie-pink minidress from INGIE Paris’ Spring/Summer 2019 collection.
- Jenner paired the playful number with white pointy-toe heels.
- She also accessorized with a glimmering silver necklace that features a butterfly pendant and what looks like a large pink gemstone.
- Visit INSIDER’s homepage for more.
Kendall Jenner turned heads in an outfit that looked like it was taken straight out of Barbie’s closet in Sydney, Australia, on Thursday.
The model showed up to the launch of Tiffany & Co.’s flagship store in the city wearing a glossy bubblegum-pink minidress with voluminous tiered sleeves. A piece from INGIE Paris’ Spring/Summer 2019 collection, the dress also features an off-the-shoulder neckline lined with hot-pink feathers.
Jenner paired the playful number with white pointy-toe heels that have exaggerated, angular backs.
The “Keeping Up With the Kardashians” star also accessorized with a glimmering silver necklace that features a butterfly pendant and what looks like a large pink gemstone. The whimsical jewellery piece was designed by Tiffany & Co., a representative for the company confirmed to INSIDER.
According to The Sydney Morning Herald, guests at Tiffany & Co.’s event on Thursday also got to see one of the brand’s most famous, and expensive, diamonds.
The Tiffany Diamond, a 128.54-carat stone, was found in South Africa in 1877 and was later cut into a cushion shape in Paris. It is said to be worth at least $US30 million. Most recently, at the 2019 Oscars in February, Lady Gaga became the first person to wear the canary-yellow diamond to an awards show red-carpet event.
Audrey Hepburn previously wore the Tiffany Diamond for a “Breakfast at Tiffany’s” photo shoot in 1961.
The opulent stone is typically kept on the main floor of Tiffany & Co.’s flagship store in New York City, but it will be displayed at the brand’s new Sydney location for a few weeks, The Sydney Morning Herald reported.
- Read more:
- Kendall Jenner wore a $US2,213 blazer with no pants and kept her leather gloves on indoors
- Kendall Jenner put a new spin on the ‘no pants’ trend with a dress that looked like a floor-length loincloth
- People think a promo pic for ‘Keeping Up With the Kardashians’ was so heavily edited that Kourtney looks like she has 6 toes
- Kendall Jenner wore another ‘naked’ dress on the red carpet, proving she’s one of the biggest celebrity fans of the fashion trend
Business Insider Emails & Alerts
Site highlights each day to your inbox.