- Kendall Jenner attended Vanity Fair’s after-party for the 2019 Oscars in a daring dress by couture designer Rami Kadi.
- The shimmering black gown featured a halter-style neckline and plunging keyhole cutout.
- The dress also had fringed layers of beads and crystals around the hips and two floor-length swaths of fabric that cascaded down the front and back.
- The bottom of the dress looked similar to a floor-length loincloth.
Kendall Jenner turned heads at Vanity Fair’s annual Oscars after-party in one of her most daring red-carpet looks yet.
Sunday night, the model attended the star-studded event at the Wallis Annenberg Center for the Performing Arts in Beverly Hills, California, wearing a shimmering black dress with a halter-style neckline and plunging keyhole cutout.
The couture gown, a piece from Rami Kadi’s Spring/Summer 2019 collection, featured fringed layers of beads and crystals around the hips and two floor-length swaths of fabric that cascaded down the front and back, which left the sides of Jenner’s legs completely exposed.
Jenner accessorized the memorable look with pointy-toe stilettos, shimmering black earrings, and a statement ring.
The model’s gown was a fresh take on both the “naked” dress and “no pants” trends, which have dominated red-carpet fashion over the past year.
Jenner herself has rocked both trends several times. Most recently, during New York Fashion Week, she attended the launch party for Stuart Weitzman’s #SWWalk collection in a glossy copper blazer by Blazé Milano, sans pants.
She completed the look with sheer black tights, a pair of black leather gloves, dangling gold earrings, and Stuart Weitzman’s Anny 70 pumps.
And at the 2018 British Fashion Awards in December, Jenner freed the nipple in an embellished gown by Julien Macdonald that featured structured shoulders and a hip-high slit on the left side.
The reality TV star completed the look with beige Gianvito Rossi heels and gold square earrings.
- Read more:
- The best outfits celebrities wore to the 2019 Oscars
- What your favourite celebrities wore to the 2019 Oscars
- The best-dressed celebrity couples at the 2019 Oscars
- Here’s the complete list of the 2019 Oscar winners
Business Insider Emails & Alerts
Site highlights each day to your inbox.