Neil Mockford / Ricky Vigil M/GC / Karwai Tang/WireImageHarry Styles, right, was nominated for two awards at the 2020 BRITs.
- Kendall Jenner and Harry Styles were caught having a moment at a BRIT Awards after-party on Tuesday.
- The supermodel and the “Cherry” singer were photographed talking closely at The Standard hotel in London.
- The photo, taken by party attendee Levanah Reyes-McNally and posted on her Instagram story, was reposted by a fan account on Twitter.
- The pair reportedly dated in 2014 and again in 2016, but were never confirmed as a serious couple. Back in December, Styles told Ellen DeGeneres that he and Jenner have “been friends for a while now.”
- Visit Insider’s homepage for more stories.
- Read more:
- Lizzo and Harry Styles were BFFs at the BRIT Awards, and she even took his wine glass full of tequila and chugged it
- Kendall Jenner asked her ex Harry Styles which of his songs were about her on a special edition of ‘Spill Your Guts’
- Harry Styles defended his ‘sexual ambiguity’ when an interviewer asked if he’s bisexual
- Every single Harry Styles song, ranked
Business Insider Emails & Alerts
Site highlights each day to your inbox.