Let’s see: Chairman of betaworks and Buzzfeed. Co-founder of the Huffington Post. Managing Director of Lerer Ventures, with early stage investments everywhere from Bedrocket and NowThis News to MakerBot and Warby Parker. Father of a successful entrepreneur, Ben.
Ken Lerer is a modest guy with a huge taste for disruption. That’s why we’re delighted that he’ll be sitting down for a wide-ranging conversation with Business Insider’s Henry Blodget at IGNITION: Future of Digital. Join them and take a deep dive into the explosive future of digital business at Business Insider’s flagship conference, atop New York’s Time Warner centre November 11-13.
For the fourth year running, we’re gathering 700 senior executives from the converging worlds of technology, media, marketing, entertainment, investing and finance. Together we’ll explore the emerging business models being driven by disruptive technology.
Join us to hear from:
- Mail Online Publisher Martin Clarke on the global news wars
- Shazam CEO Rich Riley stalking TV’s second screen
- GroupM’s Rob Norman & VivaKi’s Rishad Tobaccowala look for the future of advertising
- RebelMouse CEO Paul Berry on socializing media
- Gilt Group CEO Michelle Peluso mobilizes shopping
- Atlantic Media President Justin Smith on old brands doing new tricks
- And Union Square Ventures Fred Wilson, doing a signature fireside on the future of everything with Business Insider CEO Henry Blodget
For a taste of what you can expect in November, check out the latest IGNITION 2013 line-up, or the full agendas from our previous events. And reserve your spot now because extra early-bird rates expire soon.
P.S. If you’re interested in joining the IGNITION community by sponsoring, contact [email protected].
Follow @BI_Events on Twitter for IGNITION updates.
NOW WATCH: Briefing videos
Business Insider Emails & Alerts
Site highlights each day to your inbox.