The Ellen Show/YouTubeKeira Knightley won’t let her daughter watch certain movies.
- Keira Knightley banned her 3-year-old daughter from watching certain Disney movies.
- The 33-year-old actress was on “The Ellen Show” Tuesday and explained why her daughter, Edie, isn’t allowed to watch two particular movies.
- “Cinderella” is prohibited because “she waits around for a rich guy to rescue her.”
- And though Knightley said she “really likes” “The Little Mermaid,” she had to ban it. “Do not give your voice up for a man,” she said.
- Watch the interview below.
Business Insider Emails & Alerts
Site highlights each day to your inbox.