- Sunday’s episode of “Keeping Up With the Kardashians” saw the fallout of Tristan Thompson’s second cheating scandal.
- News broke in February that Thompson was fooling around with the Kardashians’ family friend, Jordyn Woods.
- On the E! reality show, Khloe Kardashian told her sisters that Woods confirmed she had “made out” with Thompson.
- When Woods publicly addressed the scandal in March, however, she insisted Thompson had kissed her once on the lips with “no passion” and “no making out.”
- Visit INSIDER’s homepage for more great stories.
Sunday’s episode of “Keeping Up With the Kardashians” saw the family react to reports that Khloe’s boyfriend, Tristan Thompson, had fooled around with Jordyn Woods.
The most recent episode of the E! reality show, titled “Treachery,” documented Khloe’s original conversations with Woods when the news broke in February – and revealed a striking inconsistency in Woods’ story.
“I talked to Jordyn,” Khloe told her sisters, Kim and Kourtney, over the phone. “She’s not giving me all the information. She was like, ‘He was trying to kiss me,’ and was like, ‘I can’t remember if we did or didn’t.'”
Later, after speaking to Woods again, Khloe confirmed on a phone call with her sisters: “So, Jordyn said that they did make out.”
“She was like, ‘I love you. My loyalty is always to you,'” Khloe added. “For Jordyn to know all I’ve been through with Tristan – literally, my heart is in my eyeballs.”
“[Tristan] already knew what was up and there was nothing else he could do but confirm it,” Khloe said later on the episode, during a confessional. “And I got my questions answered. I was getting more details – that everyone left and Jordyn still stayed. That she was sitting on his lap in a chair, they were all over each other, they were handsy, they made out. It’s disgusting.”
Notably, the details Khloe revealed on “KUWTK” directly contradict the details Woods publicly offered back in March, when she appeared on Jada Pinkett Smith’s Facebook Watch series “Red Table Talk” to address the reports.
“On the way out, he did kiss me,” Woods told Smith. “No passion, no nothing. It was a kiss on the lips – but no tongue kiss, no making out.”
“I was honest about being there, but I wasn’t honest about the actions that had taken place,” Woods added.
Woods has not publicly reacted to her portrayal on “KUWTK.” She didn’t immediately respond to INSIDER’s request for comment.
- Read more:
- Tristan Thompson has been accused of cheating on multiple women. Here’s a complete timeline of all the infidelity accusations against him.
- Khloe Kardashian now says that Jordyn Woods isn’t the reason her family broke up: ‘This was Tristan’s fault’
- Jordyn Woods says the media unfairly focused on her amid the Tristan Thompson cheating scandal because she’s ‘a young black woman who made a mistake’
- Kylie Jenner denies putting her Jordyn Woods-inspired lip kit on sale, and seems to confirm they have been in contact since the cheating scandal
Business Insider Emails & Alerts
Site highlights each day to your inbox.