- In 2015, Keanu Reeves was filmed giving up his seat on a crowded NYC subway train to a woman with a heavy bag.
- And last week, a writer on Twitter shared his heartwarming encounter with the “Matrix” actor.
- As other fans began to share their own encounters with the star, one thing became clear: Reeves is a super nice guy.
- Visit INSIDER’s homepage for more stories.
Keanu Reeves made the New York City subway a less stressful experience for one lucky passenger four years ago, and it was one of the first times the world realised he’s a good person.
Earlier this week, people were sharing stories of his goodness after they learned that he once bought an ice cream just to he could autograph the receipt for a young fan.
That reminded us of the time the “John Wick” star made headlines in 2015 when he was filmed graciously giving up his subway seat to a fellow passenger with a heavy bag.
A train announcement heard in the video suggests that the star was on a Brooklyn-bound Q express train when he performed that chivalrous act.
Watch the video below.
- Sandra Bullock admitted she had a crush on ‘Speed’ costar Keanu Reeves, and the actor just confirmed it was mutual
- Keanu Reeves is the new face of Saint Laurent and people are loving it
- Watch a Navy SEAL vet train Keanu Reeves for ‘John Wick 3’
Business Insider Emails & Alerts
Site highlights each day to your inbox.