Ethan Miller/GettyKaty Perry needs ‘two large baskets of fruit — one tropical’ while on tour.
When Katy Perry is on tour, there’s a few things the pop star likes to make her feel healthy and at home while on the road.
- Fresh veggies AT ALL TIMES — including spinach/broccoli/celery/beets/carrots/kale, etc.
- Two large baskets of fruit — one must be tropical.
- Dinner must include a vegetarian option … plus quinoa or couscous.
- ALL meals must be low-fat and health conscious and cannot contain MSG.
Katy’s dressing room requirements are even more specific:
- Fresh organic grown fruit (including SLICED pineapple, mango, kiwis, etc)
- Fresh cut crudites (cucumber, broccoli, cauliflower, carrots, snap peas & celery … plus ranch dip)
- Healthy granola
- Dried figs
- Whole grain tortilla chips
- Large bowl hummus
- Fresh made guacamole
- Two bottles of Pinot Grigio and one Argentine Malbec.
There you have it.
NOW WATCH: Briefing videos
Business Insider Emails & Alerts
Site highlights each day to your inbox.