- Pippa Middleton and James Matthews welcomed their first child, a baby boy, on Monday.
- The birth of Middleton and Matthews’ son adds another member to the Middletons’ growing family tree.
- Pippa and Kate Middleton‘s family includes their younger brother, James Middleton, who works as a tour guide at Matthews’ father’s hotel.
- The Middleton family tree wouldn’t be complete without Kate, Pippa, and James’ parents, Michael and Carole Middleton.
- Michael and Carole own an online party-supplies company called Party Pieces, which is worth an estimated £30 million (about $US39.5 million USD).
Pippa Middleton and James Matthews have welcomed their first child into the world.
On Monday, Middleton gave birth to a baby boy at the Lindo Wing of St. Mary’s Hospital in London, the same place where her older sister, Kate Middleton, gave birth to Prince Louis in April.
George, Charlotte and Louis have a new cousin! James and Pippa Matthews (Middleton) have had a baby boy.
He was born Monday 15th October at 1.58pm, weighing 8lb and 9oz.
Everyone is delighted and Mother and baby are doing well.
— Rebecca English (@RE_DailyMail) October 16, 2018
The birth of Middleton and Matthews’ son adds another member to the Middletons’ growing family tree, which includes Pippa and Kate’s younger brother, James Middleton.
The youngest Middleton is perhaps best known for heading a personalised marshmallow company called Boomf. According to the Daily Mail, James recently started a new job as a tour guide at the Glen Affric Lodge near Loch Ness in Scotland. The hotel is owned by David Matthews, the father of Pippa’s husband.
Of course, the Middleton family tree wouldn’t be complete without Kate, Pippa, and James’ parents, Michael and Carole Middleton.
According to Town & Country, Carole met Michael, a flight dispatcher, while working as a flight attendant for British Airways.
Prince William and Kate’s three children – Prince George, Princess Charlotte, and Prince Louis – can now look forward to having another cousin to play with.
Visit INSIDER’s homepage for more.
Business Insider Emails & Alerts
Site highlights each day to your inbox.