- Kate Middleton attended a SportsAid Stars event in London on Wednesday wearing an all-green outfit.
- The Duchess of Cambridge arrived in $US50 culottes from Zara and $US50 sneakers from Marks & Spencer.
- She accessorized her outfit with green onyx Monica Vinader earrings and a Daniella Draper necklace that’s personalised with the initials of her three children.
- Visit Insider’s homepage for more stories.
The Duchess of Cambridge was photographed wearing the high-waisted wide-leg pants, which were sold out at the time of writing, while taking a tour of London Stadium. The sneakers are still available to purchase online in white and navy.
Middleton accessorized her outfit with green onyx Monica Vinader earrings and a Daniella Draper necklace that’s personalised with the initials of her three children: George, Charlotte, and Louis. When it was time to leave, the duchess put on a navy-blue blazer.
Middleton’s latest outfit is very different from the glamorous look she donned the night before to attend a charity performance of “Dear Evan Hansen” alongside Prince William.
The 38-year-old royal arrived at the Noel Coward Theatre in London on Tuesday in a black tweed Eponine London dress. She added some shimmer to her outfit with a pair of silver Jimmy Choo pumps and a matching clutch from the same brand. William looked dapper in a dark-blue suit.
- Read more:
- 12 times Kate Middleton wore casual outfits from your favourite stores that cost less than $US100
- Every time Kate Middleton and Queen Elizabeth coordinated outfits
- Kate Middleton rewore a white and gold Alexander McQueen gown from 2012 to the 2020 BAFTAs
- Kate Middleton was crowned as the top royal fashion icon – beating out Meghan Markle and Queen Elizabeth
Business Insider Emails & Alerts
Site highlights each day to your inbox.