- Kate Middleton visited the Salthill-Knocknacarra Gaelic Athletic Association club in Ireland on Thursday wearing a more casual look.
- The Duchess of Cambridge arrived in a $US243 Really Wild cashmere sweater, $US50 Zara pants, and New Balance sneakers.
- She accessorized her outfit with $US155 mini hoop earrings with shamrock charms from Daniella Draper.
- Visit Insider’s homepage for more stories.
On Thursday, the final day of their Ireland visit, the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge visited the Salthill-Knocknacarra Gaelic Athletic Association club and took part in hurling and Gaelic football.
For the occasion, Middleton wore a $US243 coral cashmere sweater from Really Wild, $US50 pants from Zara, and New Balance sneakers. As of Thursday, the sweater and the pants were still available to purchase but the sneakers were sold out, though an updated version from a collaboration with Sweaty Betty appears on New Balance’s website.
Prince William also looked casual in a blue puffer jacket and black pants.
Middleton accessorized her outfit with $US155 Daniella Draper mini hoop earrings with shamrock charms.
Middleton’s latest outfit was more dressed down than the one she wore earlier in the day during a special event where the duke and duchess met performers and volunteers for a Galway 2020 event.
Middleton arrived in a green Suzannah Valerie dress with a white square print, a $US90 Sézane belt, Ralph Lauren suede boots, and more Daniella Draper jewellery. The dress and boots weren’t available online on Thursday, but a similar version of the Suzannah design is on the retailer’s website. Her belt was sold out, but her shamrock necklace was on sale for $US323.
Since she’s been in Ireland, Middleton has embraced wearing green
On Tuesday, she wore a $US2,000 dress by The Vampire’s Wife for a reception at the Guinness Storehouse.
When she arrived in Ireland earlier that day, Middleton was wearing a floral-print $US2,335 Alessandra Rich dress that she paired with a $US75 Lele Sadoughi black headband, $US475 Emmy suede pumps, Asprey earrings, and a $US187 clutch by L.K. Bennett. The earrings Middleton wore were out of stock on Thursday.
- Read more:
- St. Patrick’s Day came early for Kate Middleton, who wore a $US2,000 sparkling emerald gown to drink a pint of Guinness in Dublin
- Kate Middleton gave a subtle nod to Queen Elizabeth by wearing a pair of her diamond earrings
- Kate Middleton paired green Zara pants with $US50 sneakers for a casual look
- Every time Kate Middleton and Queen Elizabeth coordinated outfits
Business Insider Emails & Alerts
Site highlights each day to your inbox.