TheEllenShow/YouTubeKate Hudson was the guest co-host for ‘The Ellen Show.’
- Mother-daughter duo, Kate Hudson and Goldie Hawn, recently stepped in for Ellen DeGeneres to co-host “The Ellen Show.”
- Hudson told the story of how she first met the show’s guest Gwyneth Paltrow: “I didn’t really meet her, I just sort of stalked her.”
- Hudson revealed that when she was still in high school, she saw Paltrow shopping with Winona Ryder in Los Angeles and followed them around the store.
- “I watched you go and get all of the clothes – I was like, ‘What’s she getting?’ I clocked all the outfits,” Hudson recounted. She even remembers the exact brand of pants Paltrow bought: Katayone Adeli.
- “And then I said, ‘Hey,’ and you were like, ‘Hi,’ and that was it! That was when we first met.”
- Watch the full exchange below.
Business Insider Emails & Alerts
Site highlights each day to your inbox.