- Kacey Musgraves attended the second-annual Savage X Fenty fashion show in New York City on September 10.
- While there, she donned one of her most daring looks to date, which included a lilac sports bra and neon-green zebra-print pajamas.
- Stars like Cara Delevingne, Normani, and Rihanna, who is also the Savage X Fenty founder, were also in attendance.
- The lingerie event will be streamed online for the first time this year. It can be viewed exclusively on Amazon Prime starting September 20 at midnight ET.
- Visit Insider’s homepage for more stories.
Kacey Musgraves stepped out in one of her boldest looks to date while attending the Savage X Fenty fashion show in New York City.
While the show hasn’t aired yet – it will be available to stream on Amazon Prime starting September 20 – new photos show the musician walking the event’s red carpet in green zebra-print pajamas. Musgraves left the jacket unbuttoned to show a lilac sports bra underneath.
To complete the look, Musgraves donned classic jewellery – hoop earrings and layered chains – and pointed black pumps.
Musgraves’ stylist Erica Cloud, shared a photo from the fashion show on Instagram, where she tagged Savage X Fenty as the designer of her pajamas. The top and bottoms retail separately for $US32 each, while the bra costs $US25.
Those who sign up for the Savage X Fenty membership however, can purchase the pajama top and bottoms for $US12.50 each, and the bra for $US20.
Cloud also said Musgrave’s shoes were designed by Manolo Blahnik. They currently retail on the brand’s website for $US995.
Musgraves wasn’t the only celebrity to attend Rihanna’s star-studded event in a eye-catching ensemble
Model and actress Cara Delevingne also walked the carpet in a black minidress with the top unbuttoned.
During the actual fashion show, she modelled a neon-green lingerie set that included gloves, thigh-high socks, and a jewel-covered fishnet headpiece.
The 2019 Savage X Fenty fashion show will be streamed on Amazon Prime starting September 20 at midnight ET. While it’s the second fashion show for Rihanna’s brand, it’s the first time the event will be available to watch online. Performances include artists like Halsey and DJ Khaled, while stars such as Laverne Cox and Normani will be featured in the show.
- Read more:
- Country star Kacey Musgraves is speaking out against gun violence, saying that while she ‘grew up around hunting and guns,’ she believes ‘the system is majorly flawed’
- Kacey Musgraves completed her Barbie-inspired Met Gala look with a pair of $US80 shoes from Aldo
- Kacey Musgraves brought the no-shirt trend to the red carpet in a pastel pantsuit inspired by The Powerpuff Girls
- Jonathan Van Ness and Jameela Jamil wore the same hot-pink dress, and she says he wore it better
Business Insider Emails & Alerts
Site highlights each day to your inbox.