- Tuesday night, Justin Bieber dropped a new clothing line called Drew House.
- The singer and his wife, Hailey Baldwin, have been wearing pieces from the line since fall 2018.
- All the clothing is unisex; ethically made in limited quantities in Los Angeles, California; and “garment washed and dyed.”
- Every item comes in six sizes from XS to 2XL, and prices range from $US48 to $US148.
- Speaking to INSIDER, a representative for Drew House said the brand is inspired by “San Fernando Valley culture of decades past.”
Tuesday night, Justin Bieber finally dropped a new clothing line that he’s been teasing for months.
As fans of the singer might have noticed, Bieber started wearing T-shirts and hoodies with either smiley faces or the word “drew” on them since fall 2018. His wife, Hailey Baldwin, also sported pieces from the clothing line a handful of times.
Bieber, whose middle name is Drew, has named his new line, Drew House. According to the site’s About Us page, Drew House is a “place where you can be yourself blah blah blah blahsdbksjdfhl.” Shoppers are also told: “wear like you don’t care. come chill. k. bye.”
Speaking to INSIDER, a representative for Drew House said the brand is inspired by “San Fernando Valley culture of decades past.”
“Imagine a bunch of homies chilling by the pool in the Valley, skating to the local doughnut shop, not worried about tomorrow or next week because today is a good day,” the representative added. “That’s really what’s at the core of [Drew House].”
The brand’s first collection consists of 14 streetwear-inspired basics – all of which are unisex; ethically made in limited quantities in Los Angeles, California; and “garment washed and dyed,” which, according to the site, makes them “unique, just like you.” Every item also comes in six sizes from XS to 2XL.
The line has four camel-coloured corduroy pieces: a pullover hoodie, a button-up shirt, a pair of pants, and a pair of shorts, which is described as “kinda like” the pants, “but ya know…shorter.”Also: “great for sitting in bean bag chairs and couches.”
The other 10 items – an assortment of T-shirts, long-sleeved shirts, and hoodies – come in golden yellow, fire-engine red, and black.
Prices range from $US48 for tees to $US148 for the corduroy pants and button-up shirt, both of which have already sold out.
A representative for Justin Bieber did not immediately respond to INSIDER’s request for comment.
Visit INSIDER’s homepage for more.
- Read more:
- Meet the Biebers: Here’s a complete timeline of Justin Bieber and Hailey Baldwin’s relationship and apparent marriage
- Justin Bieber got a tattoo for Hailey Baldwin, and it’s on his face
- Hailey Baldwin is trying to trademark the name ‘Hailey Bieber’ weeks after she and Justin Bieber were reportedly spotted getting a marriage licence
- Hailey Baldwin rocked the ‘no pants’ trend during a casual daytime stroll with Justin Bieber, and she accessorized with a $US4,200 purse
Business Insider Emails & Alerts
Site highlights each day to your inbox.