- GettyAnne Hathaway, 29, wore a Valentino gown to wed actor-jewelry designer Adam Shulman, 31, Saturday night in Big Sur, CA. “It was just friends and family,” a source yells People of the 180 guests. “No movie stars. There were only a few people in the business there, like her stunt double.”
- Stanley Tucci tied the knot with Emily Blunt’s sister, Felicity. Attendees at the London nuptials included Steve Buscemi, Oliver Platt, John Krasinski, Meryl Streep, Patricia Clarkson, Julianne Moore, Colin Firth and Kenneth Cole.
- California Governor Jerry Brown has signed a $200 million movie/TV production tax credit extension, ensuring funding through 2017 of $100 million each year as it has since 2009.
- Charges have already been dropped against Lindsay Lohan’s alleged hotel attacker.
- A tell-all book about “Jon and Kate Plus 8” star Kate Gosselin has been removed from shelves over libelous allegations. The book was written by a close friend of Kate’s ex-husband, Jon, who got much information for his book from a computer hard drive he claims he found in Kate’s trash.
- Watch Rick Ross and Young Jeezy seriously brawl during Sunday’s BET Awards.
- Justin Bieber vomited during his first tour stop on his new “Believe” tour Saturday night in Glendale, Arizona–and still managed to finish the show. The Biebs later tweeted, “Milk was a bad choice! Lol,” and “Great show. Getting better for tomorrow’s show.”
NOW WATCH: Briefing videos
Business Insider Emails & Alerts
Site highlights each day to your inbox.