- Shares of Juniper Networks rose and fell in a dramatic fashion on Wednesday and Thursday.
- Juniper Networks makes communications networking gear and saw its stock jump 18% after a report that Nokia was interested in a takeover of the company.
- Nokia released a statement saying it “is not currently in talks with, nor is it preparing an offer for, Juniper Networks related to an acquisition of that company.”
- Juniper Networks gave back nearly all its gains from the takeover rumours and is trading down 4.27% to $US28.34 on Thursday.
- Read more about the false takeover report here.
NOW WATCH: Briefing videos
Business Insider Emails & Alerts
Site highlights each day to your inbox.