- GettyJulianne Moore was robbed of $127,000 worth of jewelry—including a $33,000 Cartier platinum diamond tennis bracelet and four Cartier watches worth a combined $77,800—was stolen from her brownstone in New York City’s West Village. Moore thinks it may have something to do with the 20 workers who had access to her home during recent renovations.
- Just a day after being spotted making out on a dance floor at an NYC club, Chris Brown and Rihanna reunited once again last night to attend the Jay-Z concert in Brooklyn. And they weren’t trying to hide it.
- Courtney Love’s daughter will not testify in her mother’s Twitter defamation lawsuit after a judge ruled that Frances Bean Cobain can’t offer relevant information in the ongoing litigation.
- Former “Hills” star-turned-plastic surgery experiment Heidi Montag has struck a $25,000 deal to appear at the Crazy Horse III strip club in Vegas on October 19.
- Jessica Simpson is “taking legal action” against Star magazine for claiming that her fiancé Eric Johnson “cheats.”
- Ashton Kutcher’s home in Los Angeles was swarmed by police on Wednesday after someone claimed a home invasion robbery was in progress—but it appears to have been a prank.
NOW WATCH: Briefing videos
Business Insider Emails & Alerts
Site highlights each day to your inbox.