All together, JPMorgan Chasehas an over 200-year history.
As we’ve reported before, it played an indirect role in killing America’s first Secretary of the Treasury, winning World War I, contributing to the 2008 financial crisis, and helping avert a more catastrophic financial disaster.
Naturally, people who work for a firm of such influence get paid quite well — judging by the self-reported salary and bonus numbers on Glassdoor, the job reviewing site.
As is the case with other big banks, bonuses can be gigantic at JPMorgan.
For instance, the investment banking vice president salary is reported as $US172,902, while bonuses nearly double the annual compensation to a sizeable $US337,121.
According to Glassdoor, here’s the combined compensation — annual salary and bonus — for 15 positions at JPMorgan, in ascending order:
1. Application Development Manager:$US144,339
2. Vice President – Product Manager:$US147,074
3. Research Associate: $US152,927
4. Program Manager:$US160,074
5. Investment Banking Associate: $US162,887
6. Vice President:$US177,203
7. Vice President – Investment Bank Technology:$US191,619
8. Equity Research Associate: $US196,607
9. IT Director:$US198,304
10. Vice President – Quantitative Research: $US228,787
11. Senior Vice President:$US277,635
12. Managing Director:$US296,320
13. Executive Director:$US322,540
Business Insider Emails & Alerts
Site highlights each day to your inbox.