- Jorge Masvidal celebrated becoming the “baddest mother f—er” in UFC on Saturday night by drinking mezcal and eating pizza at a post-event press conference.
- Masvidal won the “BMF” belt by dominating Nate Diaz at the UFC 244 event at Madison Square Garden in New York City.
- Speaking with the media after his win, Masvidal called Conor McGregor “a f—ing midget” and said even UFC’s president, Dana White, knew he’s too much man for McGregor.
- Visit Business Insider’s homepage for more stories.
Jorge Masvidal ate pizza, drank liquor, and called Conor McGregor “a f—ing midget” at a press conference after dominating Nate Diaz at UFC 244.
Masvidal won every round in Saturday night’s main event at Madison Square Garden in New York City, popping his fists into Diaz’s face with such consistency that the Californian was bloodied, cut, and told by a doctor that he could not continue. The fight was over.
The crowd may have booed at the result, wanting a more conclusive finish, but there was little more Masvidal could have done, as the Floridian fighter dropped Diaz multiple times, kicked him in the body, punched him on the ground, and was declared the “baddest motherf—er” in the game. He was even given a “BMF” belt by The Rock.
Speaking with the media immediately after the win, Masvidal celebrated with food and drink.
After multiple slices of pizza and sips of mezcal, he turned his attention to the Irish striker McGregor, who had been active on social media through the week, doubting Masvidal and Diaz were BMFs and saying he was the coolest in the game.
Now make me a coolest motherfucker belt also.
— Conor McGregor (@TheNotoriousMMA) November 1, 2019
“I don’t know man, that dude’s been talking wild,” Masvidal said of McGregor. “If he fights and gets a victory and wants this … I’ll f— that little guy up, man. He’s a f—ing midget.
“Dana White, president of this motherf—ing company, said I’m too much man for him,” Masvidal said. “I get it why people want to see him hurt, for those stunts he’s been pulling. But he don’t want this. He’s just talking to get his name out there.
“He was cheering with Nate, he wanted to run it back with Nate, you think he’s at home saying, ‘I want to fight that dude.’ That dude ain’t retarded. He punches old people in the face because those are fights that he could win. He don’t want this s—.”
Watch Masvidal eat pizza here:
"You know what the f*ck I'll do to that little dude, bro. I'll f*ck that little guy up, man. He's a f*cking midget." @GamebredFighter says it’d simply be cruel to put him in the octagon with @TheNotoriousMMA. ???? #UFC244 pic.twitter.com/Ey5HH4TeUU
— MMA Junkie (@MMAjunkie) November 3, 2019
- Read more:
- Jorge Masvidal opens Nate Diaz up with bloody cuts, wins ‘baddest motherf—er’ title, then celebrates with The Rock
- Saul ‘Canelo’ Alvarez hit Sergey Kovalev with a knockout punch so hard the Russian collapsed through the ropes
- Wladimir Klitschko is plotting a spectacular boxing comeback, and he wants to break an old heavyweight record
- Ireland’s next top boxer has a rare shot at retribution after losing at the Olympics because of a ‘fixed’ fight: ‘It’s personal for my career, my legacy’
- An Irish boxer is challenging Conor McGregor to ‘stay sober’ long enough so they can end their war of words and fight for a world title
- Conor McGregor is linked with comeback bouts against 4 fighters only weeks after being considered an ‘irrelevant’ has-been