Jonas Brothers/YouTubeThe Jonas Brothers released ‘Sucker’ in February 2019.
- The Jonas Brothers (comprised of Nick Jonas, Joe Jonas, and Kevin Jonas) shared a behind-the-scenes look at how they made their music video for “Sucker,” which marked the band’s return to music after six years.
- The music video, which also starred Priyanka Chopra (who married Nick in December 2018), Sophie Turner (who’s engaged to Joe), and Danielle Jonas (who’s married to Kevin), was filmed at one of the largest private residencies in England, Hatfield House.
- The filming location featured 5,000 balloons and plenty of artwork (valued at $US200 million).
- While on the set, Nick worked out between scenes, Kevin described the video as “a little Alice in Wonderland meets something you’ve never seen before,” and Joe made fun of his brothers for doing multiple takes.
- “This song is about being hopelessly in love, and you’ll do anything for that person,” Joe added.
- Watch the video below.
Business Insider Emails & Alerts
Site highlights each day to your inbox.