Our 8th annual IGNITION: Future of Media conference is about 6 weeks away. We’ll be at the Time Warner Center in New York City. We would love to see you there.
This year, we’ll be joined by, among others:
- HBO CEO Richard Plepler
- Viacom CEO Bob Bakish
- 21st Century Fox Chairman Lachlan Murdoch
- AOL CEO Tim Armstrong
- New York Times’ Executive Editor Dean Baquet
- Washington Post Executive Editor Marty Baron
- Group Nine CEO Ben Lerer
- Discovery Communications CEO David Zaslav
- Facebook’s Dan Rose
- Snap’s Nick Bell
- NBC Entertainment’s Robert Greenblatt
- NYU Professor (and entrepreneur) Scott Galloway
- Harvard Law School’s Lawrence Lessig
- Harvard Business School’s Bharat Anand
- Comedian and actor Chris Hardwick
The mission of the conference will be to explore where the media industry is headed. We’ll discuss the future of TV, print, audio, journalism, and marketing. We’ll look at how to survive the era of “peak content,” audience development in a platform world, and building trust when media and social media platforms have never been more under fire.
We will also interview top marketers about today’s challenges, and solutions, including Samsung CMO Marc Mathieu, Bank of America CMO Anne Finucane, Ameritrade’s Denise Karkos, AT&T’s Fiona Carter, Uber’s Bozoma Saint John, and JPMorgan CMO Kristin Lemkau.
Also, new this year, we’ll be unveiling our annual CMO50 list of the most innovative marketers today. Finally, we’ll spotlight a group of exciting new media start-ups.
Future of Media is November 29-30 in New York City. We hope to see you there!
NOW WATCH: Briefing videos
Business Insider Emails & Alerts
Site highlights each day to your inbox.