From Pepsi to Apple, John Sculley has done it all. His latest venture is Obi Mobiles, a new technology company that will offer midrange smartphones in India. Join us at Business Insider’s flagship conference, IGNITION: Future of Digital, and hear about Sculley’s new company and how his past experiences as president of Pepsi and CEO of Apple have shaped his understanding of the future.
For the fifth year running, we’re gathering 750 senior executives from the converging worlds of media, technology, marketing, entertainment, investing, and finance at IGNITION.
Together, we’ll explore the emerging business models being driven by disruptive technology. Join us to hear from:
- Jeff Bezos, founder and CEO, Amazon
- Ann Lewnes, SVP and CMO, Adobe
- Jon Oringer, founder and CEO, Shutterstock
- John Battelle, executive chairman, Sovrn Holdings
- Kevin Ryan, chairman and founder, Gilt
- Jim Breyer, partner, Accel Partners
We’re adding new speakers every day — check the latest full roster here.
We’re also building out December’s agenda, two and a half jam-packed days of discussions including:
- Wars of the Worlds: Deep dives into the 2015 outlooks for Apple, Google, Facebook
- Mobility, Mobility, Mobility: Follow the eyeballs
- Video Explodes: Does anyone know what millennials want?
- Get With the Program(matic): Real-time trading plus massive data: Will automation turn the CPM tide?
- Life After Cookies: Psst: They’re doomed
- Monkeys in the Middle: Brands go straight to consumers: What happens to everyone else?
- Size Matters: Do publishers have to be platforms?
- It’s the (Customer) Data, Stupid: Who’s going to own it?
P.S. If you’re interested in joining the IGNITION community by sponsoring, contact [email protected]
NOW WATCH: Briefing videos
Business Insider Emails & Alerts
Site highlights each day to your inbox.