Jimmy Kimmel Live/YouTubeJohn Krasinski and Jimmy Kimmel love pranking each other.
- John Krasinski and Jimmy Kimmel’s ongoing prank war, which began in 2011, continued.
- The two stars have played pranks on each other every year around the holidays, from gift wrapping a car to being doused in eggnog.
- This time, the “Quiet Place” star located Kimmel’s Airbnb that he’s staying at while “Jimmy Kimmel Live” tapes in Brooklyn, New York for one week.
- Krasinski put a sign on the footpath that read, “Come in and say hi!!,” recruited a choir to sing, and placed giant inflatable holiday decorations outside.
- To make it clear that the late night host is staying at the home, Krasinski included a banner that said: “Welcome Jimmy Kimmel, who is renting this house!”
- Watch the video below.
Business Insider Emails & Alerts
Site highlights each day to your inbox.