- Jodie Comer‘s Golden Globes 2020 dress is being compared to Baby Yoda.
- The “Killing Eve” star sported an emerald-green gown with dramatic puffy sleeves on the red carpet.
- Many on Twitter compared the sleeves to Baby Yoda, a character from the “Star Wars” show “The Mandalorian” that has become beloved on social media.
- Comer was one of many stars to wear dramatic sleeves on Sunday night.
- Visit Insider’s homepage for more stories.
Jodie Comer is known for wearing incredibly stylish looks as the assassin Villanelle on “Killing Eve.”
But many thought that Comer was channeling another very famous TV character as she walked the red carpet at the Golden Globes held at the Beverly Hilton Hotel in Beverly Hills, California, on Sunday night.
Comer sported an emerald-green gown with dramatic puffy sleeves that some Twitter users said looked similar to Baby Yoda.
— Erik Anderson (@awards_watch) January 6, 2020
jodie comer’s dress looks like baby yoda pic.twitter.com/OHZENFJVWf
— rocelle (@tomsfolklore) January 6, 2020
— Matea (@Kocka_) January 6, 2020
Comer kept the rest of her look simple, letting her bold gown steal the show.
She swept her blonde locks in a sleek updo and paired her ensemble with a simple diamond bracelet and white earrings.
But the actress opted for similarly bold colours with her accessories, sporting a feathered yellow clutch and hot-pink heels.
Comer was just one of many major names to rock puffy sleeves on the Golden Globes red carpet on Sunday
Cate Blanchett’s pale-yellow Mary Katrantzou gown featured dramatic pleated sleeves.
And Olivia Colman’s red gown also had plenty of volume.
But it was Beyoncé who appeared to rock the biggest sleeves of the night.
The fashion icon made a surprise appearance at the Golden Globes with her husband Jay-Z after skipping the red carpet, sporting a black gown with dramatic shiny-gold sleeves.
- Read more:
- Beyoncé made a surprise appearance at the Golden Globes after skipping the red carpet and fans are losing it
- All the looks celebrities wore to the 2020 Golden Globes
- Billy Porter looked like an angel at the 2020 Golden Globes wearing a white suit with a feather train that zips off
- Jennifer Lopez looked like a walking gift at the Golden Globes in a dress covered with oversized bows
Business Insider Emails & Alerts
Site highlights each day to your inbox.