ABCPink and Miley Cyrus had different reactions in the latest ‘Mean Tweets’ segment.
- The latest music edition of Jimmy Kimmel’s “Mean Tweets” is here.
- Artists including Miley Cyrus, Pink, Gwen Stefani, Luke Bryan, Halsey, G-Eazy, Tyga, The Chainsmokers, and Imagine Dragons read horrible tweets written about them during Tuesday evening’s episode of ABC’s “Jimmy Kimmel Live.”
- “One of my employees was talking about how The Chainsmokers are actually pretty good and don’t deserve all the hate. So I fired him,” the DJs read.
- Another post invoked a reference to “Anchorman”: “Miley Cyrus is a smelly pirate hooker.” The singer responded by putting her middle finger in the air.
- Watch the hilarious video below.
Visit INSIDER’s homepage for more.
NOW WATCH: Briefing videos
Business Insider Emails & Alerts
Site highlights each day to your inbox.