Jim Rogers spoke with CNBC this morning on the impact of Japan’s nuclear crisis on oil and gas demand and the state of nuclear energy.
- 0:22 For a while it’s [Japan] going to increase the demand for natural gas and oil because nuclear energy is under a cloud
- 0:40 People are going to come up with much safer nuclear power plants and then we’ll start over
- 0:51 We’ve got to have nuclear energy whether we like it or not
- 1:18 If we’re not going to have nuclear power than the price of oil is gonna go to…you pick the number. It will go beyond my wildest dreams and I’m bullish.
- 2:22 I would suspect uranium and/or other nuclear power stocks are going to be great buys again
- 2:35 Nuclear stocks will be great opportunities but I’m not gonna even think of stepping in and buying them now. I’m just watching.
NOW WATCH: Money & Markets videos
Business Insider Emails & Alerts
Site highlights each day to your inbox.