- GettyComedian Richard Belzer gave the Hitler salute while on the red carpet at a TV festival in Monte Carlo. After some backlash, Belzer said “My grandfather represented Israel in the UN before it was made a nation. I’m a Jewish comedian, and there’s this new thing out, it’s called satire, irony and historical reference.”
- Alec Baldwin and his fiancé Hilaria Thomas, 26 years his junior, are set to wed at the end of this month in a famous Catholic Cathedral in New York.
- In a desperate bid for attention, singer Avril Lavigne shaves her head—well, half of it.
- After months of being separated, David Arquette officially files for divorce from Courteney Cox, his wife of 13 years. And scene.
- The Kardashian clan may be getting another addition—Khloé has started fertility treatments because she wants a baby with husband, Lamar Odom … stat.
- For the fourth consecutive year, NBC News won the Edward R. Murrow award for Overall Excellence, the Radio Television Digital News Association revealed Tuesday morning.
- Paramount has assembled 116 actors from films to commemorate the studio’s 100th anniversary in a Vanity Fair photospread.
- Hugh Laurie is in talks to play the villain in the ‘Robocop’ remake.
- CNBC will be content provider for Yahoo! Finance
- KatieCouric.com gets an overhaul in anticipation for her new talk show premiering in September. In a new video, Kelly Ripa, Ryan Seacrest, Sheryl Crow and “Katie” EP Jeff Zucker welcome the former “Today” show anchor back to daytime TV. Watch below.
NOW WATCH: Briefing videos
Business Insider Emails & Alerts
Site highlights each day to your inbox.