- “Fashion Star” Jessica Simpson does everything in style—including renting out this $4,000 a day large hospital suite for yesterday’s birth of her daughter, Maxwell Drew.
- Meanwhile, Reese Witherspoon is looking more preggers by the day—and can’t hide it with her gigantic purse.
- George Clooney and Julia Roberts sue two audio-visual companies accused of using their pictures and trademarked names to hawk high-end movie projectors and entertainment systems. Two people you don’t want to mess with.
- Hulu may eventually restrict access to those who already have cable substrictions. Rude!
- The Kodak Theatre, home to the Academy Awards, will be getting a new name—The Dolby Theatre! Kodak was forced to withdraw its naming agreement for the theatre when the former company filed for Chapter 11 bankruptcy earlier this year. The Academy also renewed their lease at the newly named venue through 2033.
- Miley Cyrus, Avril Lavigne and Demi Lovato are all in the running to be the fourth judge on the next season of Simon Cowell’s “X Factor.”
- Rihanna goes to a strip club and Instagrams photos of her crazy night.
NOW WATCH: Briefing videos
Business Insider Emails & Alerts
Site highlights each day to your inbox.