- Jessica Simpson, who gained about 70 pounds during her pregnancy, just announced she will be the next Weight Watchers spokesperson. Simpson, who will reportedly make $4 million on the deal, wrote on her Twitter: “So excited to be a part of the @WeightWatchers family!”
- Casting for the second “Hunger Games” book, “Catching Fire” is in the works and rumours are already swirling that the role of Finnick will be played by Garret Hedlund, Taylor Kitsch or “The Social Network” star Armie Hammer.
- Apparently there was a little real-life tension between cast members on the “Lost” island. Dominic Monaghan has accused Matthew Fox of beating women. And he says it didn’t just happen once.
- “Piranha 3DD” will be the first movie to get a video on demand rental release on the day of its actual theatrical release. It’ll also be the first film to get a 3D Facebook video on demand app rental.
- Megan Fox diverts attention away from her baby bump with a plunging dress while running errands with husband Brian Austin Green in Los Angeles.
- 10 years after the release of “The Devil Wears Prada,” author Lauren Weisberger is working on a sequel to the novel called “Revenge Wears Prada: The Devil Returns.” A movie sequel shouldn’t be far behind. Paging Meryl Streep!
- 21-year-old Jamie Lynn Spears tweets a picture of herself poolside with her three-year-old daughter, Maddie.
- Ali Larter is shopping a book called “Kitchen Revelry: Fun, Fearless and Festive Ideas To Inspire You To Take a Bite Out of Life” that’s being billed as “the anti-Goop [Gwyneth Paltrow’s newsletter]” cookbook. Where do we sign up?
NOW WATCH: Briefing videos
Business Insider Emails & Alerts
Site highlights each day to your inbox.