The INSIDER Summary
• Jeremy Renner’s daughter Ava high-fived him before he hit the red carpet.
• Twitter agrees that it’s the cutest thing in the world.
Jeremy Renner doesn’t have any Oscar nominations tonight, but he’s already a winner on Twitter.
Before he hit the red carpet, Hawkeye got a high-five from his daughter, Ava.
Twitter agrees that Ava’s high-five was the cutest part of the red carpet.
Jeremy Renner high-fiving his daughter at the oscars is the cutest thing I’ve ever seen
— olivia (@CheskeyOlivia) February 27, 2017
More from INSIDER:
- ‘The Walking Dead’ has found its groove and is finally good again
- New ‘Beauty and the Beast’ trailer teases the iconic ‘Be Our Guest’ number
- This Oscar-nominated director’s dress made a huge statement against Trump’s immigration ban
- Here’s why everyone is talking about Meryl Streep’s Oscar dress
- The cutest Oscar moment so far is Jeremy Renner secretly high-fiving his daughter
NOW WATCH: Briefing videos
Business Insider Emails & Alerts
Site highlights each day to your inbox.