Jeopardy/YouTube‘What is, yes?’
- One “Jeopardy!” contestant used his time on the game show to propose.
- Michael Pascuzzi from Orlando, Florida asked his girlfriend Maria Shafer if “she would make me a winner today and marry me?”
- “Yes, of course,” she said among claps from the audience.
- “I was about to say we’ll have the answer to that question right after this commercial break,” joked host Alex Trebek.
- “That will be, ‘What is yes?'” she responded.
- Watch the proposal below.
Business Insider Emails & Alerts
Site highlights each day to your inbox.