- On Friday, Jennifer Lopez made an appearance on Univision’s “Despierta América” to promote her upcoming romantic comedy “Second Act.”
- The actress chose a neon orange ensemble for the occasion, layering a salmon-coloured trench coat over a strapless dress.
- She accessorized with chunky gold hoops, bright orange heels, orange-tinted sunglasses, and a tiny white purse by Mark Cross that retails for $US4,995.
- One of the biggest celebrity fans of 2018’s neon trend, Lopez has worn several colourful outfits this year.
- At the American Music Awards in October, for example, the singer rocked a neon pink gown with a plunging neckline.
Jennifer Lopez has made plenty of bold fashion statements in 2018, and it doesn’t look like she’s stopping anytime soon.
On Friday, the singer made an appearance on Univision’s “Despierta América” to promote her upcoming romantic comedy “Second Act,” which will be out in theatres on December 21.
Lopez chose a head-turning neon orange ensemble for the occasion, rocking two of 2018’s biggest style trends in the process:neon and monochromatic dressing.
The actress layered a glossy salmon-coloured trench coat over a strapless orange dress by Alex Perry. She accessorized with chunky gold hoops, bright orange Casadei heels, orange-tinted Carrera sunglasses, and a tiny white purse by Mark Cross that retails for $US4,995.
One of the biggest celebrity fans of 2018’s neon trend, Lopez has worn some particularly colourful, and memorable, looks this year.
Most recently, the actress wore a Barbie-pink Giambattista Valli gown to the New York premiere of “Second Act” on Wednesday.
Designed with a high-low hemline, the dress was made of voluminous layers of tulle and featured a long flowing train in the back that took up a significant portion of the red carpet.
Back in October, Lopez walked the red carpet at the American Music Awards in another neon pink gown.
The singer wore a Georges Chakra design that was cinched at the waist with a thick black band and featured a plunging neckline, thigh-high slit, and several cutouts on the side and back.
Lopez accessorized the flowing dress with black platform pumps and a black clutch, both by Jimmy Choo.
Visit INSIDER’s homepage for more.
- Read more:
- 7 things you didn’t know about Jennifer Lopez
- Jennifer Lopez wore boots that look like a tiny pair of jeans, and people aren’t sure what to think
- Here’s the workout routine that keeps Jennifer Lopez in killer shape
- Jennifer Lopez has been in Hollywood for over 20 years – here’s her wild style evolution
NOW WATCH: Executive Life videos
Business Insider Emails & Alerts
Site highlights each day to your inbox.